Friday, September 18, 2015

A Year Already

Tomorrow will be a year. It doesn't feel like it has been that long. I don't know that it will ever feel like it was long ago. You are missed by not only your family but so many others. I was blown away to learn of everything you did for your community. You were heavily involved in your church and you touched the lives of so many. I know you made a difference in many lives. I wish I would've taken the time to get to no that about you and know more about you than I did. I loved you and still do. You are my grandmother and though we didn't see each other often I miss you and I think about you often. I am thankful for knowing you and having the time we shared. I hope it's true that one day I'll see you again. I love you always....






2 comments:

  1. We never completely get over the loss of our loved ones. It is true though, that they do live on through us. Still, it would be nice if they could be here with us physically, rather than only through memories.

    I'm sorry for your loss, Devin xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It never goes away, but we honor them in remembering. Xo

      Delete