Sunday, July 26, 2015

Fitness Blender 4 Week Fat Loss Program Round 2

I finally finished Fitness Blender's 4 week low impact fat loss program after getting halfway through and starting over because of events going on. I'm now redoing the program for round 2. 
I didn't lose any weight the first time through, I've got a lot to work off, however I do feel stronger. I can tell because starting the program over I've notice that certain exercises aren't as difficult as they were the first time through. Strength is definitely a key part, I'm not doing this for purely vain reasons. I'm doing it for overall health and  feeling better about the outside is a nice bonus.

I'm going to continue to promote Fitness Blender because I think they are just wonderful. They have a before and after videos that I think is pretty powerful and proves that what they are doing is right. I'm excited, ok maybe not excited, but I'm looking forward to seeing my transformation and sharing it with the Fitness Blender community. They have an app now. It's great because everyone on there is so positive. Everyone is there to help each other.

I wanted to check in and give Fitness Blender some more props because they rock!
Here's to being awesome!

5 comments:

  1. Great review with excellent information, Devin! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks IK! I can't get enough of them!

      Delete
    2. Thanks IK! I can't get enough of them!

      Delete
    3. Thanks IK! I can't get enough of them!

      Delete
  2. Have you tried any of their programs yet? I have purchased Round 1 of their Fitness Blender's 8 Week Fat Loss Program to Lose Weight & Tone Up Fast and looking for someone who has a different programme so we can swap the pdf's-let me know if you're interested :)

    ReplyDelete