Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Still at It



I’m at the halfway point of my 4 week workout….It’s only taken me a month to do it! I’m chugging along. The other day I was quite sore and had to take an extra couple of days of rest. It’s a good thing though. I know it’s working and I’m going to keep at it. Once I finish I’m going to jump right back in and do it again. Start back at week one. I think I’ve found something that will really work for me. I’ve done gyms and I’ve tried walking and I haven’t stuck with it. There are a couple of exercise machines I’d love to get but I don’t have space for them. I’ll put that on the list of things I want when we can rent or own a home one day! Have my own little exercise area. I’ll even take garage space at an apartment, which unfortunately we don’t have right now.

But anyway, I’m really liking Fitness Blender. They have so many videos to choose from and different plans if you need some guidance. They’ve really managed to create something great for all fitness levels. I love to recommend things that I have tried. I don’t want to push things that I’ve heard this and that about, I want to try it and let other people know about it if I believe in it and it works. And I know this works. I can feel it working. I know it’s going to be a long process to get to where I want to be and I know I can get there with the help of this website and hard work for my own part.

So here’s to hard work and not giving up!

No comments:

Post a Comment