Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Some People

Some people need to talk to their therapist about their god complex and stop being so hypocritical. It's ok for you to do one thing but not someone else. You are going to get mad at something but yet you do exactly the same thing, worse yet, is that you do it all the time, whereas someone else did it once. People like that drive me crazy! And of course half the time they don't realize or are in denial about it. Have a nice look in the mirror.

And tell me this, is a person really "classy" if they have to constantly tell people how classy they are? Really? Ya, no, I don't think it works that way. "I don't do blah blah blah cause I'm classy." No, I don't think so. I'd say you're an idiot. Now maybe that's not very "classy" of me. HA! I thought someone who was "classy" did it by their actions. Someone who has to continue to say it out loud is really only trying to convince themselves. I see you as anything but classy if you have to continue to remind people. Get over yourself already.

I feel better! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment