Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Baby Aiden

This past Saturday was my sister's baby shower. She hasn't been very vocal of the fact that she's pregnant. I don't think it's for any particular reason other than she's not necessarily a public person flaunting her biz everywhere! I'll go ahead and share it for her! ;)
The baby shower was thrown by her boyfriends parents, they did a great job. Great food and always good times. The baby is almost here; due at the end of next month; October 27th to be exact. The day after my dad's birthday (26th). Wouldn't it be cool if he shared a birthday with Papi (That is what this grandpa goes by).
Little Aiden will be joining big sister Ariana who is now 7! She's very excited. She'll be a great big sister. Here are some photos from the baby shower. Not the best but it's documented and that's all I care about, something we can show Aiden when he's older!

















CAN'T WAIT TO MEET BABY AIDEN WHEN HE COMES NEXT MONTH! I'LL BE AUNTY TIMES 2!!

No comments:

Post a Comment