Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Disneyland

Last week was Ariana's birthday so of course I had to take her to her favorite birthday destination. Disneyland. I took her last year and for her 7th birthday I took her again this year. The best part was it was just the two of us. I wouldn't have had it any other way.

Her birthday was Monday, May 6th, but we went on Thursday the 9th. It worked out great, the crowds weren't bad at all. I think the longest we waited was maybe 20 minutes, maybe. I definitely recommend going during the week if you can! I will never go on a weekend if I can help it.

Last year I bought park-hopper tickets for California Adventure Park and Disneyland Park. I don't think I'll do that again until she's older if at all. Last time we spent most of our time in California Adventure because we went there first so by the time we went to the regular park we hardly hit anything. This time we just did the one park, Disneyland and we were able to do so much.

I'd like to make this a kind of tradition if i can, taking her every year for her birthday, just the two of us. Before last year her Grandma on her dad's side had taken her for a couple years I believe. I know this is one of her favorite places and I'm happy I can give that to her!













No comments:

Post a Comment