Saturday, April 13, 2013

New Adventure

I've recently, as in just yesterday, started a new adventure! I'm doing and online program for Medical Transcription Editing. My sister showed this to me. This is something she is studying to do because she wants to work from home as she tries to build up her real estate career. I thought this would be a great thing for me to do to supplement my income. Potentially I could make decent money even doing this part time. I myself have never really been one to think much of these kinds of things, but I'm really hoping this works out and turns out to be something I can continue doing especially when Bill and I decide to have kids. I'm still continuing my other education and I'm almost done with associates degree. I'm very excited to see where this takes me. It's perfect to start it now because I won't be in school this summer, only because they aren't offering any classes I need. :/
Fingers crossed and hoping for the best in everything!

2 comments:

  1. Good for you!! My fingers are crossed for you and I hope it turns into a great money-making endeavor. :)

    ReplyDelete