Saturday, March 16, 2013

Straight Hair

The other day I decided to straighten my hair. It was the day of my soon to be cousin's bridal shower. Bill was gone and I had nothing to do so I said what the hell. That's the only time I ever straighten my hair, when I have nothing to do. Wait, I also do it when I need a hair cut, err trim. I don't cut my hair, I trim it. It doesn't grow fast enough to warrant a cut. Which, I could probably use a trim now. If it wasn't such a pain in the ass I might do it more often. .... okay maybe not, I'm pretty lazy about that kind of thing. My hair is so easy, why take the time to do this. I've gotten it down to about an hour including the brushing out and/or blow drying. Way too long for me. Five minutes tops, no more, that's how I like to do it!



No comments:

Post a Comment