Friday, March 22, 2013

Another year, Another wedding

Just like the title says, another year, another wedding! And no not mine…not yet. Another cousin is getting married. My cousin Corey, who’s sister just got married in May last year. I couldn’t be happier for him and Megan (his fiancée). They are pretty perfect for each other. She is a wonderful addition to our family and I look forward to watching them grow together and make a family of their own.

I’m looking forward to taking pictures at the wedding since I will be a guest and not in the wedding. It was much harder to take pictures at the last wedding being in the wedding party. I’m not involved in this wedding at all so I’m excited to see how it all looks and comes together on the day of. Which is only a few weeks away.

But first, the bachelorette party tomorrow night. It should be a lot of fun. We will get all dolled up and then we are going to see a drag show in West Hollywood. I’ve never been to one of these, but I’m excited. The only thing I can think of is the movie The Birdcage (which I absolutely love) or RuPaul’s drag show; men in big hair, wigs and lip singing their hearts out!

Another first will be a party bus, these girls like to drink, we will be taking one of those to the show,. Better to be safe about it!

As my camera is big and bulky I will not be taking it. BUT I’ll take lots of pictures on my phone and hopefully they’ll turn out just fine!

The happy couple...I know, not the best picture.


No comments:

Post a Comment