Wednesday, November 14, 2012

The Sopranos

Spoilers! *Said in the voice of River Song* Dr. Who

Bill and I just finished watching the series the other day! I can't tell you how mad I was. Ok, so I wasn't that mad, but it was definitely irritating. For the longest time, before I even started watching the series, I had heard that everyone was so dissapointed by the ending. I now know why! So infuriating! Total cliff hanger! 10 seasons and they ended it like that! GAH!

Other than the ending, what a great show! So many, holy crap moments I can't believe they did that. I really started to fall in love with the characters and the Soprano family, other than Tony's infidelity issues. A few deaths that I was a little irritated by. I would've sworn Joss Whedon was involved! Always killing of your favorite characters, case in point, just watch Firefly series and then the movie Serenity that was made from it.

I can't believe it took me this long to watch this show! I remember my parents watching it when it came out. They watched it like clockwork and I never really thought anything of it until Bill brought it up and said we should watch it. I'm really glad I did. I definitely recommend it to anyone who hasn't seen it! Amazing cast and the mafia is always an interesting subject.


Next on the series watch is finishing Fringe and we also started watching Arrested Development. He's seen Arrested Development and turned me onto it and it's great, so funny. These are just among the many series' I'm looking forward to seeing. It seems a little sad that I want to just sit in front of the TV and watch shows. But that's not really it, we'll take a couple hours out of a whole weekend and watch our seasons. Although I guess i shouldn't say I don't sit in front of the TV all day on the weekends or whenever cause we really do do that when we start playing our video games together! lol AH.. technology!

No comments:

Post a Comment