Wednesday, May 30, 2012

The Wedding - Mr. & Mrs. Cain 5.20.12

The wedding was a week and a half ago, I just haven't had the time to post about it, but here goes! (Some of you may have seen it on FB already ;) )

I'm so happy for my cousin Krista and her new husband Justin! I was glad to be a part of it and be one of her bridesmaids. It was a lot of planning that i quickly took myself out of in the beginning, too much changing of minds on this and that! lol. I said, just tell me what we're wearing and where I need to be and when.

My aunt did a beautiful job planning and seeing it all through. Stayed within her budget (or so she says lol) and it turned out great! She did a lot herself which was wonderful. She's very creative. She made the centerpieces and did the decorating for the reception. You'll see in the pictures, beautiful.

My cousin chose the day, May 20th as her wedding day because that is the wedding anniversary of my aunt and her step father, as well as the same day my grandma got married to my grandpa. three generations were married on the 20th of May. Pretty cool and it would be great to see her children and grandchildren follow suit!

They had the wedding at a golf course where we live and the theme was peacocks, not sure where they came up with that, but worked very well. My cousin would've probably preferred zebra but went with the peacock! lol.

The night before the wedding we, part of the bridal party and my family went out to the bar. Maybe not the smartest idea since some of use, ahem me, had to be at my aunts house at 8AM for hair and make up!! ya, i definitely went home early, can't say the same for the rest of them! I think they got in around 2AM! The day of the wedding!! Crazy most would say, but we all had a good time and they continued having a good time after i left at 11! haha! But, those are the nights you'll look back on and remember the good times you had. they will think of that night when they think of thier wedding and how we came together as friends and family and had a good time!

HAIR AND MAKE-UP
Here's a look at the wedding! Welcome to the family Justin! I Love you both!!

THE BEAUTIFUL BRIDE

MY AUNT THE BRIDE AND HER BROTHER

THE CAKE & TABLES

MORE









No comments:

Post a Comment