Thursday, May 31, 2012

A Look At What's Next

Now that the wedding is behind me I’m looking forward to what’s coming next, mostly! Ha! Although I took myself out of knowing what was involved in the wedding and trying to help, the last month was crazy! Something was going on every weekend and on top of that school was finishing up!

The semester ended just a couple of weeks ago and I’ve enjoyed being off, spending my time with Bill! It’s been great not having to come home from work spend a little time with him and rush off to school! Haven’t really known what to do with myself! Lol! It will be short lived! This summer semester is going to be brutal in that I will be at school Mon. – Thurs. I’ll get home from work and have a little time before having to go to school! AND four days a week! Gah! Yes I was at school four days a week last semester too but it wasn’t four straight, but hey, at least one of the classes isn’t on Saturday as I’ve had to do the last two semesters! I think I’m done with Saturday classes for the rest of the time! Thanks goodness I can have my weekends back! The only negative is that the week after summer semester ends, the fall semester begins, literally the next week! :/ Kind of crappy but, I’ll go from four days a week on campus to only two! I can’t wait for that! I’ll still be taking four classes but two of them will be online! It will be such a nice break only having to go on campus twice a week!

I’m looking forward to July, my brother turns 21 and we are going to Vegas! Three days! It should be a lot of fun! Fuckin hot! But a lot of fun! The plan is to have a party with him and his friends the weekend before at the house because his friends won’t be able to go to Vegas. Then the following weekend him and his girlfriend, Bill and I, my sister, my parents and I believe my newly married cousin and her husband and maybe a few more people are hittin up Vegas! Yes, I said my parents. I rarely go to Vegas without my parents! Is that weird? I think some people would think so, or at least some people my age might! But, I’m not one to go to the clubs and that kind of thing when I go to Vegas. I prefer going downtown and walking around with a drink in my hand, and I do that with my parents! And we have a lot of fun!

I’m hoping we will go back to Vegas in October for my Dad’s 50 th birthday! We have family friends that live out there, my dad’s best bud, so it would be great to be able to spend his 50 th with them. Plus Bill’s birthday is in October as well ;)

I’m also hoping to hit up Disneyland around that time too! Last time Bill and I went he bought me some pink glittery mouse ears! Love them! But, we bought them on our way out, SO I have to go so I can wear them! :D Plus who doesn’t like Disneyland? My sister, I tell her she doesn’t have a soul if she doesn’t like Disneyland HAHA! I’m taking my niece so she’ll have to go! I told her I’d take her around this time for her birthday (even though her birthday is in May, I told her I’d take her towards the end of the year for her birthday present, couldn’t swing it for her birthday this year, which she was fine with, but she’s six so she’d have to be! Hehe!)

As for the day to day, I’ll take that one day at a time and enjoy the company of my love and just relax till the summer semester of hell starts!

4 comments:

  1. Summer school is harder cause there's the same amount of work but less time. I took this summer off because of Gloria's health issues. where do you work that you can take two vacations a year? I want that job!
    You looked so beautiful all dressed up for your cousin's wedding, you and your man looked good together!
    Hey my birthday is in October can I go too?LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's definitely going to be tough but im impatient at this point with school and want to get it done and over with asap! Lol
    I'm lucky to have a job that gives me aa good amount if vacation time, but I also have every other friday off so I tend to go choose those weekends and maybe take an extra day off when I want to go out of town. I like long vacations but id rather go away several times a year for a few days than use all my vacation time at once ;)
    I hope Gloria's doing well and things go smoothly for you guys! Xo
    And thank you! I thought we looked pretty good! Hahaha
    Vegas here we come!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your school schedule does sound brutal, but in a way it will be good to have 4-days in a row. Get it over with and have 3 days off! Really glad you'll have weekends off and that you'll have more time with your honey.

    I LOVE Disneyland!! My fav place (besides Scotland!), but it's so expensive. Damn. When you go, please have Bill take a pic of you with your pink sparkly mouse ears!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It will be a long month and a half, but at the same time, thankfully it's only a month and a half! That's a good way to look at it..3 days off!! I'll need it! hehe

      Disneyland is great!! I'm sure Scotland is great too and very beautiful! Plus you can get away from all the people unlike being surrounded by them at Disneyland! lol I will take lots of pictures with the ears! hehe :D

      Delete