Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Math Test

i guess i deserve this. I'm taking a math class this semester because i have to. Well, i'm in a lower math then i probably should be, because it was the only one open. So i took it and i need one math class. i constantly complain to Bill (my absolutely wonderful boyfriend for those who don't know), i complain to him about how annoying it is being in that class because i'm surrounded by idiots! lol...they just don't get it the way i do, and i'm always telling him how they ask stupid questions blah blah blah. Well i got my math test back today and i got a C! WTF!! That's what i get for talking all that shit about the so called idiots....let's face it they are...but then i get a C and feel stupid myself! A C is completely unacceptable! And of course it was because i made stupid mistakes, but still! guess i'll have to keep my mouth shut! HA! so not going to happen! But i definitely won't hear the end of it from Bill! I better ace the next two tests!

4 comments:

  1. Oh ****!! I understand how annoying it is to be in a too low level group though. I was in an Italian class a few years ago and it was the same...not that the others were idiots but hmm... It was simply boring to have to go through beginner stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its very frustrating!! Definitely boring! Hard to pay attention!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man! Don't you just hate the bite of karma on your ass?? It BLOWS!!! Maybe you could talk to the teacher and get some extra credit to make up for the C? And you WILL ace the next tests. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha know! It totally does! Thanks for the confidence :D
    The teacher gas told us he will boost this test grade if we do better in the next one and he drops the lowest test score so, I think i'll be fine...I just hate getting bad grades, I know C is passing but its not acceptable for me

    ReplyDelete